Mango Custard For Mango Lovers In Hot Summer
Mango is the king of all fruits.When I hear the word mango.My whole mouth fills with water.This dessert recipe. All, the mango lovers out there! If you’re fond of custards and have a special thing for mangoes.
All, the mango lovers out there! If you’re fond of custards and have a special thing for mangoes.
It is very light and creamy and tastes divine after a meal.
Total Time – 35 min Preparation Time – 15 min Calories – 360
- 300 gm finely chopped mango.
- 1/2 cup sugar you can also use brown sugar.
- 2 tablespoons vanilla custard powder.
- 600 ml fresh milk.
- 450 ml fresh cream.
Steps To Make Mango Custard:
- To make this easy dessert recipe, peel and finely chop the mangoes into small pieces. Reserve a few pieces for garnishing and grind the remaining to a thick pulp.
- There is no need to add water, as the milk will make the consistency smoother. Make a custard mixture by mixing the custard powder with 100 ml (1/2 cup) of milk and stir until fully mixed without any lumps.
- Now, put a pan over medium flame and boil the remaining milk. Bring the milk to a boil and add the custard mixture in it, stir it gently throughout. Ensure no lumps are formed and keep stirring constantly.
- Then add sugar in it and switch off the flame, and add the mango puree along with fresh cream and mix well. Stir gently for a minute and keep it in the fridge for 6-7 hours.
- Garnish with the reserved mangoes and serve it chilled.
So it is a very amazing way to make your day cool and calm in this hot summer.