Indian-origin girl gets 162 IQ more than Einstein
In today’s mesmerizing world every child has a different mind.The creativity talent is different.
One has the talent of painting some has a talent of singing and so on.Every child in this country has some talent.The fact is that some children recognize it.Starts working hard on it.But some children are not able to recognize it.
- A 12-year-old Indian-origin girl secured highest marks in IQ test.
- It is two points higher than the genius Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawkins.
- It was organized in Manchester last month.
- Raj Gauri Pawar appeared in Mensa IQ test and get the highest score.
- She has been invited to join the coveted Mensa IQ test.
- Pawar of Cheshire county is among the one percent of those who sit in the Mensa test and achieve the maximum mark.
- The ‘genius’ benchmark set at 140. She secured 162, two points higher than Einstein and Hawking.
- She is one of only 20,000 people to achieve the score worldwide.
- “I was a little nervous before the test but it was fine and I’m really pleased to have done so well,” Pawar said.
- Her father Dr. Surajkumar Pawar said, “This wouldn’t have been possible without the efforts of her teachers and the support which my daughter enjoys every day at school.
- She studies at Altrincham Grammar School for Girls, which also expressed pride at her achievement.
- “Everybody is delighted. She is a very well-liked student and we all expect great things from her,” said Andrew Barry, her maths teacher.