Appeared for the JEE Mains 2017? Predict your rank here.
As the offline paper of jee mains has over today and many children wanted to how they have appeared.
Here we are providing a tool which would help you to predict your rank and how well you performed.
How will this tool help for you:
- The Studentgiri JEE MAINS rank predictor tool will help you check your probably rank based on the number of questions you attempt and your accuracy level.
- This predictor will help engineering aspirants to check the list of IITs and top engineering institute to apply according to rank.
The purpose of conducting exam:
Central Board of secondary education conduct JEE MAINS exam every year to provide admissions to undergraduate programs offered at:
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Indian School of Mines (ISM)-Dhanbad
- Centrally Funded Technical Institutions
- Rose- Hulman institute of technology
- Harvey Mudd college
- University of California
- and other institution
[su_button url=”https://rank-predictor.studentgiri.com/jee-main/” target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”6″ icon=”icon: angle-double-right”]Predict Your JEE Main 2017 Rank[/su_button]